2016 FourTrax Foreman ES 500 ATV SALE at Honda of Chattanooga!
Want to check out our Discounted ATV Prices and see why our customers drive from all over the Southeast?
Click the"REQUEST MORE INFORMATION" button (above) to get our current four wheeler SALE prices.
* NO FEES @ Honda of Chattanooga!
NO Freight Fee!
NO Prep Fee!
NO Setup Fee!
NO Doc Fee!
NO Destination Fee!
Its proven fuel injected 500-class engine offers excellent power and fuel efficiency. The strong chassis offers a long suspension stroke for better handling and a smoother ride, perfect for rough terrain. Find yourself in a less than ideal situation? The front differential lock will help maximize front-end power. And finally, all of these features are wrapped up in some tough, aggressively styled bodywork and some new color choices for 2016 that further set Foreman apart from the competition.
For years, the Honda FourTrax Foreman 4x4 ES has carved out a solid reputation as a hard-working ATV that also knows how to have fun when it's recreation time. Now, an all-new chassis features increased combined carrier capacity of 264 pounds and longer-travel suspension that makes a good thing even better. The FourTrax Foreman 4x4 ES boasts Honda's renowned Electric Shift Program (ESP®) for convenient push-button shifting, a powerful liquid-cooled 475cc single-cylinder OHV engine, and new EFI settings for improved power delivery and throttle response. In 2014, the Foreman also incorporates a new TraxLok® selectable 2WD/4WD drive system with a locking front differential. With all-new styling, more comfortable ergonomics and revised Electric Power Steering (EPS model only) for lighter steering effort, the Foreman ES works and plays harder than ever before.
Want to add a winch to your new 2016 Honda Foreman 500? We are running a Warn Winch Special that includes the Warn Winch, Winch Mount, Labor Cost to install and everything is only $499! How does only an extra $6 per month in your payment sound? Want to save a little more money and install it yourself? That's no problem as we can help you out there too and save you some $$ money. You can also roll it into your financing with $0 Down so you don't have to come out of pocket any money and setup the ATV how you want it when you drive off. Typically, you're looking at around $6 per month increase in your payment to add a winch installed at the time of purchase.
Want to add Custom Aftermarket Wheels & Larger Tires to your new 2016 Honda Foreman 500? We can take care of you on that with the BEST wheel / tire package prices around! You can also roll it into your financing with $0 Down so you don't have to come out of pocket any money and setup the ATV how you want it when you drive off. Typically, you're looking at less than $10 per month increase in your payment to add a set of wheels / tires.
Honda ATV Financing / Loans:
- $0 DOWN Financing!
- 3 Months NO Payment!
- ATV Payment starting as Low as $75 per month!
- Fixed Interest Rates starting as Low as 2.99%!
2016 Honda Foreman 500 Review of Specs & Features:
- All-new double-cradle steel frame developed with Computer Aided Engineering features increased stiffness (up 20 percent) and reduced weight for even more precise handling and a smoother ride.
- New front and rear suspension features an increase in travel to 7.3 inches at both ends plus new shocks for a plush and controlled ride.
- Honda TraxLok 2WD/4WD system now offers three drive modes: 2WD; 4WD with TraxLok torque-sensing front differential; and now a new 4WD mode with locking front differential to optimize traction.
- This new TraxLok system also features a Speed Override mode that can be engaged when the front differential is locked, which allows increased wheel speed under severe conditions such as deep mud.
- Available Electric Power Steering (EPS) system incorporates new ECU mapping for improved linearity in steering response, reduced low-speed steering effort for enhanced maneuverability and decreased kickback traits for improved all-around steering action.
- Load capacity for both front and rear carriers has been increased to 88 pounds in front, 176 pounds for the rear.
- Heavy-duty trailer hitch with 848-pound towing capacity.
- Twin-headlight system has been redesigned and now features 35-watt headlights with a more focused light distribution pattern for improved visibility after dark.
- Assembled in Timmonsville, South Carolina, using domestically and globally sourced parts.
- Transferable one-year limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Engine / Drivetrain
- Powerful liquid-cooled 475cc single-cylinder OHV four-stroke engine is longitudinally mounted in the frame allowing direct driveshaft alignment to front and rear wheels for improved drivetrain efficiency (see Technology Section).
- Overhead-valve design creates a compact engine for excellent ground clearance while maintaining a broad, easy-to-use powerband.
- Super-heavy-duty automatic clutch with a low-rpm engagement point for excellent driveability and towing capability.
- New mapping for the Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) system improves power delivery and throttle response, and increases fuel efficiency for greater range.
- Five-speed manual transmission with Reverse includes an ultra-low first gear.
- Stainless-steel exhaust system includes a USDA-qualified spark arrester/muffler designed for quiet operation without servicing for long-lasting performance.
Chassis / Suspension
- Adjustable spring preload now featured on all shocks allows suspension tuning to match varying loads and riding conditions.
- New Enclosed-axle type swingarm with optimized stiffness for improved toughness and durability, and excellent handling performance.
- New rubber swingarm pivot bushings yield increased low-speed ride comfort and increased durability.
- Rear brake is located inside the right rear wheel for improved durability and increased ground clearance.
- All-new one-piece tank/side cover allows easy access (no tools required) for maintenance.
- New, aggressively styled bodywork provides improved mud and water protection.
- Revolutionary Electric Power Steering (EPS)-EPS model only.
- New three-point mounting setup for the EPS system makes the entire steering mechanism more rigid for even more precise steering.
- Increased AC generator output of 481 watts to allow powering more electrical accessories.
- New Honda Phantom Camo™ blends into a wide range of field environments, and new Honda application processes provide better graphic durability and improved resistance to fuel spillage.
- New meter display with added functions like a Maintenance Minder system that notifies when it is time for service.
- Top assist light now operates independently of front headlights so it can be turned off while carrying a load on the front carrier.
- New fuel pump is derived from Honda automobile technology. It mounts in the fuel tank for better heat isolation and offers increased filter life.
- New plastic CV joint boots are more durable and tear-resistant.
- New sealed steering knuckle bearings for extended durability.
- Newly optimized rider triangle for added comfort.
- A 20mm (0.8 inch) increase in seat foam thickness and softer seat foam increase rider comfort.
- Dual front hydraulic disc brakes and sealed mechanical rear drum brake for strong stopping power.
- Full-length synthetic lower skidplate with integrated front brush guard.
- Ground clearance increased to 7.5 inches.
2016 Honda Genuine Accessories for 2016 Foreman 500: Windscreen, Soft Rack Bag (front), Soft Rack Bag (rear), Fender Bag, Outdoor Storage Cover, Heated Grips, Plow Blade, Plow Push Tube, Plow Mount Kit, Winch Kit, Winch Mount Kit, Recoil Starter, Front A-Arm Guards, Aluminum Frame Skidplate, Side Pocket Net, Accessory Sub Harness. These are just the accessories available from Honda, when we get into the aftermarket part & accessory options for the 2016 Foreman you have 100's of different options to choose from.
2016 Foreman 500 Warranty: Because we're so confident in the quality of each of our Honda Genuine accessories, we're pleased to offer one of the best warranties in the industry. One-year warranty begins on the day accessories are purchased by the customer.