2018 Pioneer 1000 EPS Versus 2017 Pioneer 1000 EPS Changes? Why would you want to buy a 2018 model over a 2017? Honda made (2) big changes to the 2018 Pioneer 1000 EPS including the 'Cabin Comfort Improvement Kit' and the 'Clutch Improvement Kit'. What do these (2) upgrades do? The Cabin Comfort Improvement Kit is a new heat-shield setup to cut down on heat that enters the interior. The Clutch Improvement Kit is a new clutch assembly with better cooling passages among other internal changes to add even more durability to the 6-speed DCT transmission and it also helps prevent the clutches from overheating which then leads to the clutches slipping. These upgrades were done from the factory, straight from Honda so you'll be set and ready to hit the trails from day one. If you'd like more info on these changes, don't hesitate to contact Kevin at 423-855-5055 or email Kevin@HondaofChattanoogaTN.com or you can click the "Request More Information" button above.
Why buy your Pioneer 1000 EPS at Honda of Chattanooga?
- Discount Prices!
- NO FEES!
- $0 DOWN Financing + 3 Months NO Payment!
- We've been a Honda PowerSports Dealer since 1962 for a reason...
The Pioneer 1000 and Pioneer 1000 EPS offer the same chassis and engine as our Pioneer 1000-5 models, but with a three-place front bench seat and a conventional tilt bed. Available in three trim levels, when you’re looking for a side-by-side you’ll be driving for years to come, the Honda’s Pioneer 1000s are what you want. When it comes to finding new, innovative ways to solve problems, Honda has always risen to the challenge. Take our family of Pioneer 1000s. These great side-by-sides got it right the first time in terms of comfort, handling, hauling, and user-friendly features, but we’ve taken the opportunity to make them even better this year. By applying a hefty dose of Honda technology, we’re giving you what we think is the best side-by-side out there—the new Pioneer 1000 Limited Edition. What makes it so special? First, the combination of Honda’s exclusive automatic Dual-Clutch Transmission (DCT), combined with our revolutionary I-4WD technology. Then we’ve added FOX QS-3 shock absorbers, and have enhanced the Pioneer 1000’s comfort and protection features.
Did you know that there are (6) different Honda Pioneer 1000 models for 2018?
- You have (3) different versions of the Pioneer 1000 which are the 3-seater models.
- You have (3) different versions of the Pioneer 1000-5 which are the 5-seater models that offer convertible seating so you can change from 3-4-5 seats while still having a full-size dump bed when you need it.
What are the (6) different Pioneer 1000 models? Here are your options:
- Pioneer 1000 (3-seater)
- Pioneer 1000 EPS (3-seater)
- Pioneer 1000 LE / Limited Edition (3-seater)
- Pioneer 1000-5 (5-seater)
- Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe (5-seater)
- Pioneer 1000-5 LE / Limited Edition (5-seater)